Tuesday 4 October 2011

Chapter 18 of 29

It is times like these when I wish I wasn't such a sloooow reader, as most of the other journalism students will agree, our weekend has been devoted to cramming in knowledge from Russell's book, and in my case scoffing any food in sight due to stress and boredom. The fact that my highlighters seem to be wearing out is definitely an indication of an attempt to make my pages of notes seem far more exciting and colourful. I know there is barely a point to this entry but I had to share the pain... One guy said to me "you're still a fresher, don't read!!" well, "fresher" is the opposite to how I am feeling, and regardless of my flatmates partying in the kitchen last night I locked myself away. Guess it is time to adapt to the habitat of a bookworm.

1 comment: