Tuesday 29 November 2011

Chocolate Cake in a Cup Recipe

This is the first time ever, in over 7 years that I have missed a lecture. Ashamed to say it, but I will blame my coma state on the masses of sugar I consumed the night before. After getting serious munchies after a dull day of media revision, I coated everything and anything edible with Nutella... even chocolate bars, like they didn't have enough chocolate in the first place? Then my flatmate suggested we try out this cake in a cup recipe she saw on Facebook, it only took the word cake for me to agree. So here is how it's done incase you want to give it a go.

Step 1.                

Pour into your cup:
2tbl spoons of sugar
3tbl spoons of flour
3tbl spoons of hot chocolate
1 egg
2tbl spoons of oil
2tbl spoons of apple juice (don't ask!)




Step 2:

Whisk it all together and add some chocolate sprinkles









Step 3:

Put it in the microwave for 3 minutes...


... and watch the magic happen!






Step 4:


Tip your cake out on to a plate, and drizzle some golden syrup on it for extra sugary goodness







Step 5:


That leaves one thing left to do...

...Nom nom nom.






All Photography by Me 

5 comments: